The upcoming racetrack will be FIA Grade 3 which means that the circuit will not host Formula 1 races. It’s set in a rolling countryside which may result in an interesting track design with elevation changes. Our own Laguna Seca? Yes, please!
The project will be executed in three phases. The first phase, which will take about 18 months to complete, will see the construction of the 3.3 km racetrack along with a 40-room, 3-star resort. The second and third phases will add a 5-hole golf course, a sports complex and an automotive-themed amusement park. The project is expected to be completed in 90 months. Apart from the racetrack, the facility is also expected to get a drag strip and an off-road course with a rock-crawl driving area.
Amaravati Race Resort – Features At Glance:
- 3.3 km FIA Grade 3 race circuit
- Serviced apartments
- Trackside spa and lounges
- Members lounge
- Pit lane (12 garages & race control)
- Car storage for 200 vehicles
- Medical training facilities
- 4×4 and SUV off road driving course
- Driver training and dynamics area
- Auto research centre
- Water attenuation